I- don't use my phone often

                 I-don't use my phone often


    The title might of scared you. but, unfortunately  it's true. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy s4.

     I'm saving my money to buy a iPhone. But, idk what iPhone to buy. I want to have either a iPhone SE 2020 or one of the iPhone X's. I'm definitely not buying iPhone XR because XR has one camera. I guess I could preorder the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.

    I use a iPad to text my friends with iMessages.

    Anyhoo... basically my Samsung Galaxy s4 stopped working. For those who have a Samsung you know that if your Samsung is powered off and you power it on it'll show the start screen. My Samsung stopped when it shows the Samsung sign.

    But, there is a website that says it can fix this.
   
    So later I'm gonna see if this works. I said later because... me and Madhav (brother) have this thing where after two weeks we get to use our phones.

    (For those of you who want to find out more about my brother, I will give details at the end.)
    
    So far it's the 13th day! Meaning one more days.
     
    Once I get my phone back I will see if this works!


FAST FARWARD TOMMOROW

    Hi everyone. I tried the website. It didn't work for me. It might for you so please try it. I am so upset that my phone wont work. I will keep trying anyways!
FIND MIA

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avnitamia/


Roblox: Happypooper_cw12345

                             
FIND MADHAV (told you I would tell you)

Instagram:

BTW (By The Way) to follow this blog press the three lines on the left. Then if you look down you will see follow. Please follow this blog!


'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog... YAY